Getting to Know Your Sacral Chakra
ByChakras— — Posted in
Your creativity, relationships and sexuality are all influenced by your sacral chakra. If you are overly emotional or tend to hide your feelings, you may need to open your sacral chakra. When it is out of balance you have a hard time controlling your emotions and feelings.
Do you know anyone who is emotionally supercharged?
This is often due to an overactive sacral chakra. This causes a need to be emotionally overreacting for no reason at all. People with an overactive sacral chakra often appear to be trying to seek approval. In reality, their emotions are simply overworked.
An overcharged, overactive sacral chakra (also called Svadhisthana in Sanskrit) can also cause someone to act overtly sexual. This energy center can be considered the base of all your pleasure and passion. You can properly express your feelings, explore intimacy with others and develop deep personal connections when your sacral chakra is open and balanced.
Poker players could benefit from an underactive sacral chakra. It is very hard to read someone when they express little or no emotion all of the time. If your friends tell you that you have a “poker face” and are unemotional, you should try opening your sacral chakra. This will in turn open you up to your creativity and relationships with others.
Our Sacral chakra represents our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences. It is our creativity and creation center. It is our energetic center of sexuality, pleasure and passion. Click here to learn how to activate all of your chakras and raise your kundalini.
Here Are 20 Affirmations To Raise The Vibration Of Your Sacral Chakra:
- My emotions are balanced.
- I feel complete peace from within.
- I release any need to self-medicate with addictive substances or behaviors.
- I am free from any emotional connection to self-medicate with food.
- When I am tired, I rest or sleep.
- I allow my feelings to move through me and release the need to numb them.
- I am a creative being.
- I am always creating masterpieces for my own pleasure.
- My sexuality is vibrant.
- It is safe to express my sexuality in healthy ways.
- I am a sacred being, am worthy of love and desirable to others.
- It is my birthright to receive pleasure and have my needs met.
- I am comfortable in my body.
- Relationships are a joy.
- I attract like-minded people who support and love me.
- I allow nurturance and comfort.
- My relationships are safe.
- Sex is a sacred connection.
- I am safe enjoying sex.
- I am radiant, beautiful and strong and enjoy a healthy and passionate life. I am in touch with my feelings. I am a creative being.