What The Throat Chakra Is Trying To Communicate To You
ByChakras— — Posted in
The 5th of the 7 energy centers located along your spine is referred to as the Throat Chakra or Vishuddha. Represented by a sky blue color, this source of energy is located in your neck, near your spine. Its activation area lies in your throat, thus the name.
It also relates to your mouth and ears, and how you speak and hear. There are physical benefits which a healthy throat chakra delivers. Your psychological well-being (or poor mental health) is also related to your throat chakra.
This blue chakra is physically associated with your thyroid gland. This means that it is closely tied to your hormone levels. Hormone release and regulation is crucial to physical growth and development throughout your body.
Laryngitis, low motivation, chronic fatigue, pain in the jaw and headaches are all associated with some type of blockage in your throat chakra. This energy center is connected to creativity, writing and self-expression. It is also associated with smell and taste, and how you hear the spoken language.
When your throat chakra is in balance, you listen, speak and communicate clearly and effectively. When this chakra is blocked, you may gossip, lie, overeat and drink too much. You also experience more aggressive and angry feelings when the 5th chakra is not clear and channeling energy efficiently. Click here to activate all of your chakras and raise your kundalini.
Here Are 20 Affirmations To Raise The Vibration Of Your Throat Chakra:
- I communicate with ease.
- I am able to clearly state my needs.
- I am always able to find the right words.
- I communicate with others confidently.
- I am able to speak my truth with ease.
- My voice is heard.
- My truth is love.
- I am comfortable in silence.
- I set clear boundaries.
- I am always understood.
- I am a compassionate listener.
- I am an active listener.
- I am the authority in my world.
- I create speech that reflects my loving thoughts.
- I vocalize my feelings.
- I am balanced in speaking and listening.
- I release doubt over what I say or didn’t say.
- I have an important voice in the world.
- I claim and honor my true voice.
- My thoughts are positive, and I always express myself truthfully and clearly. My voice is heard.