The Power of Your Solar Plexus Chakra
ByChakras— — Posted in
The third chakra, your solar plexus chakra (sometimes called the navel chakra), is the core of your personality and power. If you have problems with willpower, this energy center is probably out of balance. If it is not flowing freely, you may find it hard to stick to a diet or exercise program.
Your knowledge of self can only be truly and perfectly perceived when your solar plexus chakra (Manipura) is open. If it is under or overactive you can feel powerless or overly aggressive. You feel in control and full of self-esteem when this energy center is open and healthy.
If you know someone who is consistently decisive and certain about their actions, that person is enjoying a healthy solar plexus chakra. Physically, the third chakra is located between your navel and your breastbone. The light and energy frequencies associated with this chakra are represented by the color yellow.
Do you feel overwhelmed much of the time? Are you passive and timid? These are outward behavioral symptoms of an underactive Manipura. Overly aggressive, domineering, bullying behaviors are all signs that your third chakra is much too active. In either case, balancing or clearing this power core can lead to psychological and physical harmony where your confidence, willpower and decision-making abilities are concerned.
Our Solar Plexus chakra represents our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives. It is our energetic center of self-esteem, self-worth, self-confidence, personal power and authentic control. It is where determination, motivation and will manifest.
Here are 20 affirmations for you to raise the vibration of your Solar Plexus Chakra:
- I am worthy.
- I am confident.
- I am powerful.
- I am entirely comfortable being in my power.
- I am free from power struggles.
- I am free from limitations from others.
- I am postive.
- I release judgement of others.
- I release judgement of myself.
- I am free from the need to be in control of everything in my life.
- I am free from the need to always be right.
- I have high self-esteem.
- I am motivated to get things done.
- I manifest with ease and grace.
- I use my power for good.
- I am deserving.
- I am open to new ways of doing things.
- I am in control of how I respond to situations, and the rest I surrender.
- I embody confidence and inner peace.
- I rule from a place of authentic power and control. I am worthy. I set boundaries with ease as an act of self-care and self-respect.